Sometimes you blink and you miss something; this was one of these occasions! By the time I had lifted my camera Her Royal Highness had gone, but I was left with some photographs I was very pleased with. Here are five of the best:
1. The Ross Tiger in the fog. It’s a miracle the fog cleared enough for me to photograph anything!
2. The professionals arriving.
3. These delightful young people seemed to think I was from the local paper. I told them I wasn’t , but they didn’t mind having their photograph taken anyway!
4. If only I’d thought to bring some ladders with me (or somebody who’d let me sit on their shoulders)!
5. At the windows of the National Fishing Heritage Centre.