Neither up nor down.
I have got a big birthday coming up this week, so I thought a portrait of myself wouldn’t go a miss. I think my walking companion Om took the photograph, but because Phil’s map was of questionable quality I can’t tell you exactly where this is (it was taken on the way, at any rate). I took a lot of photographs that day, but here are ten of the best:
1. Heading up at a steady pace; looking down at the stream and the sheep on the slopes opposite.
2. Then it starts to get rockier.
3. A popular spot to stop and take in the view.
4. I think my photograph was taken when we got this far. I needed a sit down by then, but I did see a chap running up these rocks!
6. When I first looked at this I couldn’t make out the path at all, but Phil managed to find it!
7. More views worth stopping for.
8. Rocks – by this point I was starting to doubt that there was a “top”.
10. We made it!